Sunday, August 24, 2008

McCain Says Biden Wise Choice

In a moment of decency, McCain essentially sings Joe Biden's praises. That ranch vaca must be doing him some good. I expect it's all downhill from here.
CBS: “I think he’s a good selection,” McCain told Couric of Biden. “Joe and I have been friends for many, many years, and we know each other very well, and so I think he's made a very wise selection.”

Earlier today, Biden ripped McCain during his first joint appearance with Obama, suggesting McCain will “have to figure out which of the seven kitchen tables to sit at” when considering economic issues, a reference to the fact that McCain couldn't remember how many homes he owned during an interview earlier in the week.

“I know that Joe will campaign well for Senator Obama, and so I think he's going to be very formidable,” McCain added. “Obviously, Joe and I have been on different philosophical sides, but we have been - I consider him a good friend and good man."