Friday, September 28, 2012

Ann Romney Fears for Husband's Mental Health

I don't think the Romneys are equipped for the undertaking of a very big office. You have to be so much more than a businessman. Ann, especially, looks tired. I feel for her. This sort of seems like she's waving a white flag.

Ann Romney told a Nevada television station her biggest concern if her husband, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, becomes president was his "mental well-being."

In an interview Thursday with television station KTVN, Mrs. Romney was asked what her biggest worry was should Mitt Romney be elected to serve in the White House.

"I think my biggest concern obviously would just be for his mental well-being," she said. "I have all the confidence in the world in his ability, in his decisiveness, in his leadership skills, in his understanding of the economy. ... So for me I think it would just be the emotional part of it." Reuters


While Ann fears for husband's mental health, here are some people Mitt and Ann ought to be spending time with, gaining some empathy and understanding:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy