Friday, July 31, 2009

Republicans to Use Summer Vacation to Derail Health Care

On C-SPAN last night, I watched John Boehner lie and exaggerate about health care reform. You can bet in August, republicans are going to try their hardest to derail reform. But we voted for Obama, which means we voted for health care reform. Now is not the time to fall for republican scare tactics. Tune them out. Make calls or email your Congress people. If you don't know who they are, look them up at the links in my sidebar. This is a little inspiration from Organizing for America:

Progressives are fighting for public option. I'm on the fence on the public option. The nonprofit co-op sounds like an interesting idea to me but I need to know the differences between the two and so far, the media has been useless in explaining how the co-op and the public option are different. Read a bunch of so called experts who are against the co-op here.

See part 2 and 3.