Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mr. Jim DeMint Waterloo Doubles Down

I can't help thinking of the Abba song. Didn't John McCain say this was one of his favorite songs? Sing it with me now:
My my, at Waterloo Napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way
The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself

Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war
Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo

My my, I tried to hold you back but you were stronger
Oh yeah, and now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight
And how could I ever refuse
I feel like I win when I lose
Why oh why is anyone listening to the republicans? I just don't get it.