Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today With President Barack Obama April 11

Dear Readers,
I've kept this blog going daily since 2008, and as some of you have noticed, I have been absent. Since my absence (tending to something that needed my full attention) I've had the mind to mull things over. I'm not finding much joy in politics anymore, and therefore, it's time for a hiatus. I'm not calling it quits, but the time is right to take a break. It may only be for a few days. But it's likely to be longer.
Feel free to check out the links in my sidebar. It leads you to speeches, photos, video, even Obama's daily schedule. My RebelMouse site is pretty good for photos, videos and what not. It's automatically updated.
Know that I wholeheartedly believe Obama is the greatest POTUS of my lifetime. I'll miss the action. Or maybe not.