Friday, January 25, 2013

Ted Nugent Pooped Himself to Avoid Vietnam

I did not know this. Apparently, neither do republicans. But republicans have been picking all sorts of less-than heroes, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Franklin Graham, Joe Arpaio, Joe Wilson, Jon Voight...
The reminder that Nugent pooped himself to avoid the draft comes from Dee Snider of Twisted Sister:
Nugent lashed back at Snider on Twitter, saying he had fallen “for the big lie” and adding: “I challenge u to man up to the truth We xpected btr.” The truth is, Snider’s tale of Nugent’s draft dodging comes from Nugent himself, who relayed the story to High Times in 1977, telling them he got a 30-day notice ahead of a physical exam and launched into action. Raw Story
Nugent telling High Times what he did:
Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. Poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.” Raw Story