Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Granholm Gets Biden Ready for Debate

This is going to be the most watched debate ever. Here's the debate schedule.
CNN:Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm has been tapped to help Joe Biden as he prepares to take on GOP rival Sarah Palin in the upcoming vice presidential debate.

Granholm will spend four days helping Biden sharpen his skills before he faces off with Palin October 2.

At a fundraiser Tuesday night, Biden told supporters debating Palin would be tricky.

“Folks look, I know what she’s going to try to do. She’s going to try to make it as personal as she can. She’s going to take a lot of straight lefts and jabs at me, she’s going to try to get me to respond, she’s going to try to get me to respond in a personal way," Biden said. "That’s not my style. I’m not going to do it.”