Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Obama Hate PAC Uses Palin to Solicit Donations

Our Country Deserves Better, one of the producers of the video Obsession, which whispers Obama is a terrorist Muslim (the video is about terrorists), is soliciting donors via Palin. 
Below is the email I received via humanevents.com. Who writes for humanevents? New Gingrich, Bill O'Reilly, all of the staunch conservatives. They paint themselves pretty rosy in this email, making no mention of just how much -- or how -- it opposes Obama:
A Special Message From A Military Mom In Support of Sarah Palin:

I've had just about all I can take of the constant criticism and second-guessing of our exceptional, principled and inspirational vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin, by the liberal news media and supporters of Barack Obama's campaign.

With the Vice Presidential candidate's debate set to take place in just 2 days, we can expect to see the attacks against Gov. Palin intensify even further. I am asking you to stand in solidarity with me and support Governor Sarah Palin. She needs our support now more than ever! You can make a donation to our campaign to "Support Sarah Palin" - HERE.

Now, a little bit about me and what I'm doing to support the McCain/Palin campaign.

I'm Deborah Johns, the mother of a United States Marine - Sergeant William Johns - who has served on several missions in the War on Terror, including three tours of duty in Iraq. You might have seen or heard me on some of the hundreds of television and radio interviews I've conducted the past several years, urging Americans to support our military men and women.

Gov. Sarah Palin shares my role as a "Blue Star Mom" (mother of a U.S. military service member) as she has sent her son, Track, off on his own tour of duty in Iraq. Service to America is a hallmark of the Palin family, as they have proven time and again.

Besides being a proud military mom, I am also a leader of the Our Country Deserves Better committee, a registered federal political action committee that strongly supports the McCain/Palin ticket and opposes the Obama/Biden campaign.

McCain should be outing these kinds of groups but they're all in on it. If enough people believe Obama is a Muslim terrorist, McCain could win. At this point, he seems willing to do whatever it takes to win an election.