Monday, November 03, 2008

Karl Rove Calls it For Obama

Karl Rove is more hopeful than I am. He's got it at 338 to 220, with Obama winning Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, Virginia and the Western states of Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico.
Here's my best guess: 273 Obama to 265. 
I think McCain will win Florida and Ohio. Too many racists to convert. I think McCain will also win Indiana and North Carolina. I made calls to those states recently and heard a lot of nonsense. Again, too many people who've been captured by the the republican smear machine. I also think McCain will win Virginia. Just cause. I also think McCain will win Nevada because it is made up of republicans who've fled California.
Obama will keep Pennsylvania. That will be thanks largely to Philly, though McCain and Palin are trying their best to convert there.
I think Obama will win New Mexico and Colorado.  
I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised by a lot more, though. My wish is 377 to 161 -- that includes Arizona, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Colorado and Montana.