Saturday, November 15, 2008

Joe the Plumber is Broke Wants You to Buy His Book


Instead of plumbing, Joe the Plumber was soaking up the limelight. Now he's broke and has a quick fix book coming out that he hopes people will buy.
I guess you can't blame a guy for trying to pay off his back taxes.
More on his "book" that comes out in December, when he'll be long, long forgotten.
He's got one publisher and is looking for others. This is what Joe says (This is why he didn't actually write the book):
"I am not going to a conglomerate that way we actually can get the economy jump started. Like there is five publishing companies in Michigan. There's a couple down in Texas. They are small ones that can handle like 10 or 15,000 copies. I can go to a big one that could handle a million or two. But they don't need the help. They are already rich. So that's spreading the wealth to me."
Thank you, thank you, thank you my fellow Americans for rejecting this sort of idiocy.