Thursday, February 11, 2010

Biden on Larry King Live Video

I sat here wondering this morning how an entire nation could follow a nitwit like Ahmadinejad. I know he has his opposition, people who know better, but for the most part, people believe in him and to me, he seems beyond nutty. Then, I thought about our own Sarah Palin. To me, she's a nitwit and it's as plain as the 30 feet of snow in D.C., but still, certain people don't think she's nutty at all. Some say Obama has blind followers.
But there are ultimate truths (as opposed to opinions). Some people are nitwits and some aren't. How does reason take a nose dive? How do people put aside Palin's obvious dimness? How do people let themselves be led by the likes of Ahmadinejad? Why do people, time and time again, seem to throw out reason and put such faith in human beings with such apparent flaws?

Biden on future attacks: