Monday, January 04, 2010

The Road, Wingnuts and Cannibals

I recently read "The Road," about a father and son post apocalypse, and loved it. It's going to be a movie.
It got me thinking of how I would behave in that kind of world.
I couldn't help but think of the cannibals in the story as wingnuts.
That's what I believe wingnuts would do if they survived an apocalypse--eat live people--for their own survival.
I would rather die.
But they have that sort of mentality--that individualistic, get your gun, me me me.
Many wingnuts are planning for the apocalypse that they think is coming in 2012. But many of them are thinking they're going to get raptured. Can't wait for New Year's 2012, when wingnuts realize the world isn't going to end. Glenn Beck is a believer in doomsday.
The actors who play the father and son: