Monday, July 13, 2009

Shuster Takes On Racists at FreeRepublic

Occasionally I visit freerepublic.com and wonder how the people there got to be so ignorant. Is it a lack of education, or how they're brought up? I wonder other things too. Are they lonely? For some reason I always picture a loner at the keyboard. I wonder if they're productive in their everyday life. What kind of jobs do they have? Do they have kids? I hope not. Do they say hateful things at work or just among family and friends? Do they like their neighbors? Are they old or young? What are they really afraid of? Do they have any mental illnesses? Here's something special from today:
Where’s the birth certificate of obozo the clown? Where’s the marriage license of a white underage teen & a black Kenyan? Where’s the divorce papers?

Obozo the clown, prove you’re even eligible to be POTUS.
And another:
I’ve posted details on Zero’s b.c., past records, passport breech, last names, Washington State history, etc on another extremely nutty liberal site. Besides the flames, name calling and pissed off subjective moderators, there is no response. How can there be? The evidence is chilling, mounting, and is coming round to kick Hussein’s ass.
Hussein and Zero (remember that's what they chanted about Obama during Sarah Palin's coming out event) are references to Obama. In the video below, Kristinn Taylor of freerepublic tries to defend recent racist remarks against Obama's children, but freerepublic ALWAYS has racist comments. They've been calling Obama a terrorist Muslim since way back when. Freepers are birthers (here's a section that isn't advertised on the front page of freerepublic anymore).
I've been visiting less often because that kind of negativity can ruin your day. What for? Let the Secret Service keep track of them. In fact, I think this will be my last post on these folks. It feels icky just writing about them. I'm sure most of them are harmless in terms of acting out. I'm sure they live dull lives relative to their online comments. I can't imagine living with all that pent up hate, so perhaps it's good they have a place to gather. But if one of them were to act out it wouldn't be a surprise.