Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hillary Web Chat August 7

Update: Some of the chat. It's pretty harmless.
Question #2: What goals do you have for yourself during the next four years both professionally and personally? by Carole (via email)

Answer: My goals include being the best Senator I can be, and to go on fighting every day for the issues I care about, helping America’s working families, and ensuring a better future for every child. I believe in the next fours years, we must ensure every American has healthcare, and our economy once again works for Middle Class families. As the war in Iraq comes to an end, we must restore America’s relations with our allies and our leadership around the world. I will continue to be an advocate for our troops and our veterans.

I look forward to working with President Obama on these important challenges, working to rebuild a government that once again works for the people, follows the rule of law and respects the constitution.

Question #5:

One of the main reasons that I voted for Hillary is her plans for healthcare. Can you make a comment on how healthcare carried out in the next administration?
by RichardA OH at 8/7/2008 12:02:43 PM

Answer: I am so pleased that Senator Obama shares my commitment to universal health care. Once he is elected, I will be working closely with his administration, members of Congress, health care advocates, and others -- to help develop a plan that ensures access to health care for every American. I know how important this issue is and it will be my top priority.


Hillary needs more money and she wants to chat at 12 eastern
She recently paid off at least one debt for $55k to the University of Indiana.
Obama and Hillary put out a joint release stating there will be no trouble at the convention. ABC had reported that Hillary might put her name into nomination? Apparently, there's some sort of symbolism???? That's just bizarre.