Friday, September 14, 2012

Romney Accuses Obama of Pre Lying

Is this guy for real? He's a proven liar. Besides being a world class liar, Romney is the whiniest person ever. Does this guy ever stop whining? Geez. He further proves that just because you have money does not mean you have class. In a way, Romney is like a rube. I recognize he's smart enough to turn his father's money and privileged upbringing into wealth. But I doubt Romney has the smarts to run a nation. Romney's main problem is he hasn't made a case for himself. He only made a case against Obama, believing that people would buy it because Romney lives in a privileged bubble outside of the real world.
Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, whom Democrats have charged is too loose with his facts, predicted that President Obama would lie in the October debates.

“I think he’s going to say a lot of things that aren’t accurate,” Romney said in an interview ABC News’ “Good Morning America” anchor George Stephanopoulos. Romney added, “I think the challenge that I’ll have in the debate is that the president tends to, how shall I say it, to say things that aren’t true. And in attacking his opponents. I’ve looked at prior debates. And in that kind of case, it’s difficult to say, well, am I going to spend my time correcting things that aren’t quite accurate? Or am I going to spend my time talking about the things I want to talk about?” WaPo