Sunday, September 02, 2012

Obama Says He's a Big Clint Eastwood Fan

Proving, as always, Obama is the only adult in the room. Obama says the DNC won't be pulling any stunts:
DES MOINES – President Obama wants to make it clear that, in his own words, "I am a huge Clint Eastwood fan."

"He is a great actor, and an even better director," the president said in an interview with USA TODAY aboard Air Force One, on his way to campaign rallies in Iowa Saturday. "I think the last few movies that he's made have been terrific." More at USA Today
*The night that created eastwooding, also the night of Romney's speech, had 10 million fewer viewers than 2008.



STEPHANOPOULOS: Final question, I have got to ask you about Clint Eastwood. The president sent out that tweet on Thursday, and we’re going to show it right now. Put it up there. But I just have to ask, you know, this seat’s taken. I guess Governor Romney thought Clint Eastwood was pretty funny. The president? 
PLOUFFE: Listen, I think the president, myself, we all, I think, everyone in America thinks he’s been an amazing actor and director and an American treasure. I do think the Romney campaign would probably not, three days after their convention, still having questions raised about Clint Eastwood. So you’ll have to ask them how that all went down. I don’t think it probably — I think they probably had other business they wanted to transact. But we’re all Clint Eastwood fans here in the Obama campaign. ABC
Truth is suffering in the GOP:


Romney Ryan campaign is built on a tripod of lies. That is a fact.