Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ann Romney Says Mitt Was Naughty Like Sixth Son

Ann Romney also made her first tweet yesterday, pretending like she's a normal stay at home mother. She was responding to Hilary Rosen, apparently loathed by democrats and republicans and the media, who said Ann Romney hadn't worked a day in her life.
David Axelrod and others in the Obama camp slammed Hilary Rosen.
The Romney camp is spinning it that Obama doesn't like stay-at-home moms, which is absurd. Also, since when did Rosen = Obama. I had no idea who she was.
I think we all know Rosen meant work -- as in a job -- because that's what normal women HAVE to do. They have to raise children AND work. For most women it isn't a choice.
It isn't raising the children per se, it's the balance of working a job and raising children. It's finding good childcare. It's getting your kids healthcare and dentistry, when you don't have insurance. It's getting children to and fro. I think we can conclude Ann Romney and her Cadillacs and nannies and lawn mowing service and room for her Equestrian Dressage had it pretty cushy as a stay at home mom.
I found Ann Romney's attempt to pretend like she was normal offensive. I was more offended than I thought I'd be. I don't think she has a clue. Just like her husband. I know she has struggles. Every human has struggles. But she's not normal people. Here's her tweet:
I made a choice to stay home and raise five boys. Believe me, it was hard work.
Here's naughty Mitt:



Ann Romney took to Fox News to say she and Mitt have compassion. There is no doubt they have compassion. The problem is they don't seem to have any awareness of the plight of average people. Rosen apologized today, saying let's put to rest the faux war on stay at home moms. This is going to be a long, ugly election.



How the republicans (Fox News is the media branch of the GOP) have spun Rosen's comments: