Monday, February 15, 2010

Scott Brown Says Biden Was Insulting

Brown better grow some thicker skin:
Sen. Scott Brown thinks Vice President Joe Biden was “off base” when he suggested Sunday that the Massachusetts Republican get his facts straight on the legal procedures for military tribunals.

“It was insulting,” said Brown, who frequently jabbed the administration during his Senate campaign for giving suspected terrorists legal representation.
He goes on and on:
“I was actually surprised,” said Brown. When Biden swore him into office they had a nice chat, Brown said, and the vice president told him he could visit the vice presidential residence.

“I would have thought that he would have reached out personally rather than go through the media,” Brown said. “I’m not quite sure what the message to me was, but I felt that it was important enough to respond.”

Biden's comments came as part of the White House's effort to defend its move to try alleged Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in a federal court, as well as the decision to read Miranda rights to the accused Christmas Day bomber. Read all about thin skinned Scott Brown at Politico.
Who does this guy think he is? Already the prima donna? If he's going to lash out at the Obama administration on national security, he better be prepared to handle the criticism that comes his way. I always say, never trust a politician with pretty hair. I'm disappointed in Brown's thin skinned-ness. I'm officially jaded.