Monday, July 20, 2009

Obama Now in For Poll Pounding


First the media pounds and now Obama's poll numbers slip, but I hope no one in the administration is minding them.
I hope they continue full speed ahead.
Americans sure are a fickle bunch. What more do they want? Geez. I have to think that most Americans are polling this way because they just aren't paying all that much attention or they expect Obama to get them their jobs back. I can't imagine it has anything to do with the republicans. They're just a sorry lot.
Unfortunately, I think the bar was set really high in that many people thought Obama could walk on water.
No one ever polls me but I am grateful that Obama is running the country and not McCain.
Hallelujah!
I also think Obama and his administration are doing a terrific job.
Today, Obama will make a statement on health care at 1:05 eastern.
As President Barack Obama's campaign-styled push for healthcare reform continues, a new poll today shows that, for the first time, public support for his handling of the issue has slipped below 50 percent.

The president's overall job-approval remains well above 50 percent in the Washington Post/ABC News survey. However, that measure as well -- 59 percent -- has slipped below 60 percent for the first time in Post/ABC polling.

Other polls, notably the Gallup Poll, also have found the president's approval slipping into the high 50s. Swamp