Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Best Moments of Michael Jackson's Memorial July 7

I'll admit, I was swept up with Michael Jackson's memorial today. Barack Obama who? Kidding.
Brooke Shields, Magic Johnson, surprisingly Al Sharpton had the most touching stories. MJ's daughter Paris Katherine, who was the final speaker, broke everyone's heart in an instant:

MJ's kids were oddly normal and appeared well loved. Al Sharpton's best quote: "Wasn't nothing strange about your daddy; it was strange what your daddy had to deal with." Call me strange but I never bought the whole MJ is a child molester thing. I think MJ was eccentric and wildly misunderstood as many geniuses are. 

Another fine moment:

Brooke Shields humanized him:

Magic Johnson tells about MJ's love of KFC:

See the full video of the memorial here.