Friday, October 10, 2008

Who Is John McCain a Former Michigan Gov Wonders

I don't know of this McCain, man of honor that everyone speaks of, but apparently, McCain was once honorable.
Swamp: But, now, who is John McCain?

That's what William Milliken, former Republican governor of Michigan and a supporter of McCain in the party primaries this year, is asking about a candidate who, in Milliken's view, appears to have lost his way in this fight for the White House.

"He is not the McCain I endorsed," Milliken, reached at his Traverse City home on Thursday, told the Grand Rapids Press for today's editions. "He keeps saying, 'Who is Barack Obama?' I would ask the question, 'Who is John McCain?' because his campaign has become rather disappointing to me.

"I'm disappointed in the tenor and the personal attacks on the part of the McCain campaign, when he ought to be talking about the issues."