Wednesday, September 03, 2008

What Rudy Said

John McCain passed tests and he's a war hero! America first!

Obama is gifted with an Ivy league education. Education doesn't matter, he says.
Rudy says Obama is a big zero. Republicans chanted Zero Zero Zero.

Is it me or does Obama have more class? Oh, that's right, respect and intelligence = arugula.

He said our children will die under Obama because we won't be safe.

McCain = jobs and prosperity.

Republicans get a sudden urge to drill during Rudy's speech. I thought they'd bust out their tools.

Rudy says democrats can't say Islamic terrorists. He says we're all Georgians. All the rest of the stuff, I tuned out. Pretty much after the chants of Zero, Zero, Zero, they lost me. I guess we are a divided people.

Here's what I learned after watching the republican convention so far: I'm glad I'm not a republican. They're a despicable lot.