Sunday, July 13, 2008

Schwarzenegger in Obama's Administration?

I like California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, despite his republican status. He's a thinking man. Schwarzenegger said he'd take Obama's call.
Swamp: Today in an interview with ABC's "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," Schwarzenegger was asked about rumors that Obama would ask him to take a position within his potential administration relating to energy or the environment.
"I'm always ready to help in any way I can the United States, because as you know, I've committed myself to be a public servant, because this country has given me everything.... I'd take his call now and I'd take his call when he's president, anytime," Schwarzenegger said.

George Bush didn't believe in global warming, Schwarzenegger said. Anyone that tells you that drilling will bring down the price of gas is fooling, he said. We need to stay the course on energy, he said.