Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bush on Obama

obama in alexandria, virginia



Bush speaks about obama to fox.


WALLACE: Do you think there's a rush to judgment about Barack Obama. Do you think voters know enough about him?

BUSH: I certainly don't know what he believes in. The only foreign policy thing I remember he said was he's going to attack Pakistan and break the Mani Mijad (ph). I think (INAUDIBLE) that in a press conference.

WALLACE: I hope not. But so you don't think that we know enough about him or what he stands...

BUSH: It doesn't seem like it to me, but this campaign is plenty of time for candidates to get defined. He has yet (ph) his party's nominee.

WALLACE: So why do you think he's gotten this far if people don't know what he stands for?

BUSH: You're the pundit. I'm just a simple president.
read the rest

i roll my eyes, shake my head. can't wait for obama to take office.
obama's foreigh policy.
story about obama and clinton in religion & ethics magazine.

Obama newspaper endorsements
Upcoming primary and caucus schedule
Delegate tracker