Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Obama Fires Back at McCain at Rally

mccain said that obama didn't realize that al-qaeda was in iraq.
here's what mccain said:

"I have some news," McCain told voters at a rally here Wednesday morning. "Al-Qaeda is in Iraq. Al-Qaeda is called al-Qaeda in Iraq. My friends, if we left, they wouldn't be establishing a base...they would be taking a country. I will not allow that to happen my friends. I will not surrender. I will not surrender to al-Qaeda."

here's what obama said at his rally this morning:
"like i didn't know what was going on," obama said.
"i have some news for john mccain-- that there was no such thing as al qaeda in iraq until george bush and john mccain decided to invade iraq."
the crowd roared.
"i've been paying attention, john mccain."

you gotta do better than that, mccain, to get past obama.

watch the video


Roosevelt was called inexperienced
what are presidential qualities?
Historians for Obama