Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Hillary Clinton Condemns Florida Church Bigot

The bigoted and misguided "pastor" says only a message from god will change his mind. Someone do us a favor and whisper to the guy while he's sleeping. I can't get over that here is this lone man, one creepy apple, who appears to be more than just a bigot -- he appears mentally ill -- who's about to singlehandedly represent America on 9-11.
He only has 50 people at his "church."
Thanks, National Media. I also have a kooky "pastor" in my neighborhood, who wants to send Obama back to Kenya. Do you want to interview him too? I bet he has something wicked planned for 9-11. I'm sure all the kooky "pastors" around the nation are jealous of the attention this loser is getting. It's all great publicity for his book.
Full video of Hillary Clinton's remarks today at the Council on Foreign Relations will be posted here.