Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Jindal Tells Larry King Limbaugh is a Great Leader

Bobby Jindal said it TWICE. No mistaking. Of course, Limbaugh rushed to his side, post Jindal's Howdy Doody speech. Jindal just ruined any credibility he had left.

I think what's happening is there are more hard right conservative republicans, relative to the moderates, than anyone knows and the democrats have forced them to come out and show their colors.

The new republican party that emerges will be the one we're seeing now, which won't be able to compete going forward because reasonable people aren't going to follow Rush Limbaugh and the conservatives are anything BUT inclusive.

Jindal's also a coward and is carrying Rush's water. Rush says this all the time -- Obama is just a good speaker:
Larry King: Governor, you took a lot of flak for that speech. Were you surprised that you did?

Gov. Bobby Jindal: Let's be clear, the president is a great speaker -- probably the greatest we've seen in a generation. I'm certainly not nearly as good of a speaker as he is. And I'm not the only one that's got that opinion.

I hope people look at the content of the speech, not just the delivery. You know, for years, I've been told I speak too quickly. Now I'm told I speak too slowly.

What's more important is I was outlining a philosophical difference with the stimulus package, with the leadership in Congress, with the administration. I was outlining a philosophical disagreement that says we need to get businesses hiring again. We need to put more money in the private sector. CNN
Even if republicans had a point, no one would listen because they're acting pretty foolish.