Sunday, December 14, 2008

McCain Says RNC Needs To Back Off

Ah, now I see what people meant by "the real McCain." The real John McCain is a reasonable, practical man, one who was diluted in the campaign. But it was his own fault. Had he been a strong leader, he would've shoved the garbage aside.
McCain's right. The RNC is acting the fool, not doing anything to help its cause. The days of tearing down your opponent: OVER:
Politico: ON ABC's 'This Week,' SENATOR McCAIN TAKES UP FOR THE PRESIDENT-ELECT AND THROWS THE RNC UNDER THE BUS, telling George Stephanopoulos about Blago: 'I think that the Obama campaign should and will give all information necessary. You know, in all due respect to the Republican National Committee and anybody -- right now, I think we should try to be working constructively together, not only on an issue such as this, but on the economy stimulus package, reforms that are necessary. And so, I don't know all the details of the relationship between President-elect Obama's campaign or his people and the governor of Illinois, but I have some confidence that all the information will come out. It always does, it seems to me.'
Here's what he has to say on This Week With George Stephanopoulos about Palin: "My corpse is still warm."
"Nobody likes a sore loser," he says in this clip.