Thursday, November 13, 2008

Palin on Larry King

I think I've discovered something. Sarah Palin is a robot. She has a set of talking points programmed into her mind and then she pads them with words such as "also" and other fluff n puff.
She seems to only give Obama credit for being black. She's proud of that.
CNN: King: But you do admit you should have done more (interviews)?

Palin: I would love to have done more. Yes. Yes.

King: During the campaign, you expressed concerns about Obama's lack of executive experience and characterized him as "palling around with terrorists." Do you fear the United States under his presidency -- do you fear for the United States?

Palin: I don't have fear, I have optimism. Barack Obama is going to surround himself with those who do have executive experience. There was nothing mean-spirited -- there was no negative campaigning when I called Barack Obama out on his associations. You know, we're talking specifically, of course, about Bill Ayers -- an unrepentant domestic terrorist, who campaigned to bomb our United States Capitol and our Pentagon.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with calling someone out on their associations, their record, their plans. I expect to be called out -- and so did John McCain -- on his associations and our record.

I'm proud of Barack Obama. I pray for him, his family, the new administration. I look forward to the good things that are in store for this nation.

King: Are you going to go to the inaugural?

Palin: I haven't been invited. It would be something, perhaps, if I'm not too busy up there in the state of Alaska, I'd love to.

King: Did you want to make a concession speech?

Palin: I had some very nice words penned ready to deliver it. It was going to just be a sweet shout-out to Sen. McCain and all that he has overcome and the challenges that he has met and the victories within his own life and his character.

I had good words penned there that I would have loved to have been able to express. But John McCain is a very, very humble man. It was decided that -- at the very last minute that, no, he would do the concession speech solely. That's our right. That's, you know, that's their call. That's the strategists' call and John McCain's.

King: Were you very sad when you learned the result?



part 2

part 3