Monday, November 10, 2008

Palin is Going to Look For God To Show Her the Way

In Sarah Palin's world, I believe God got her a one-way ticket back to Alaska. All I can say is Thank God this woman is not in the White House. Thank you.
WASHINGTON (AFP) – Defeated Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin said Monday she hopes God will "show her the way" before she decides on any future bid for the White House.
The Alaska governor declined to say whether she was planning to run for the US presidency in four years, stating in an exclusive interview with the Fox News Channel that 2012 remained too far off.
"I can't predict what's going to happen a day from now, much less four years from now," Palin said, according to excerpts of the interview released by Fox News before its broadcast here at 10:00 pm (0300 GMT Tuesday).
However the devoutly religious 44-year-old mother-of-five said that if God wanted her to run for the highest office, she hoped to be shown the way.
"You know, I have -- faith is a very big part of my life. And putting my life in my creator's hands -- this is what I always do," Palin said.
"I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is," she added.