Thursday, October 23, 2008

Palin's a Feminist on Tuesdays


This poor woman is so stuffed with information that she's about to pop.
Brian Williams' interview with Palin and McCain is such a drag. For one, Williams is not very good. He lets them babble on and on. Two, they're always defending themselves.
CNN: In an interview on NBC Nightly News that aired Thursday, host Brian Williams asked Palin: "Governor, are you a feminist?"

"I'm not gonna label myself anything, Brian," she responded. "And I think that's what annoys a lot of Americans, especially in a political campaign, is to start trying to label different parts of America different, different backgrounds, different … I'm not going to put a label on myself. "

The vice presidential nominee said she believes in women's rights and equal rights. Palin went on to say that when she was growing up in Alaska, she "was expected to do the same thing that the guys were doing."
In September:
But Palin gave a different answer in September when Katie Couric of CBS News asked her, "Do you consider yourself a feminist?"

"I do," Palin answered. "I'm a feminist who believes in equal rights and I believe that women certainly today have every opportunity that a man has to succeed, and to try to do it all, anyway."
Here is part of the interview. "Who are so desiring." What kind of language is that?