Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Obama is ON

Obama is riled up. He's in fight mode. 
At the town hall now in North Carolina Obama said if McCain wants to track down Osama bin Laden, all he has to do is go to Afghanistan.
Someone brought their "Goodnight Bush" book to wave in front of the camera. 
Someone asked about how Obama will use a vice president. Here's what he said paraphrased: 
I won't hand over my energy policy to vp. I won't have my vp engineering foreign policy (like Cheney). The buck will stop with me because I'll be the president. Integrity is key. In politics for the right reasons. Someone who is independent, someone who'll say I think you're wrong on this. A key adviser. Someone who's capable of being president. Someone who shares the passion of making American people's lives better. Somebody who's mad right now that people are losing their jobs, somebody who believes we have to grow this country from the bottom up. 
Now I'm leaning Tim Kaine. Earlier in the day, I thought Joe Biden. 
I'll post video when it's up.