Friday, June 27, 2008

Florida Newspaper Asks Stupid Question

A Florida newspaper asks: is America ready for a black president? The paper actually had the audacity to write it this way: Some critics of Barack Obama say the United States isn't ready for a black president. 

Exactly which critics are those? What does that question mean exactly? Why wouldn't America be ready for a black president? Then, people made their comments and people come up with their lame excuses of why Obama shouldn't be elected.

It always surprises me how ignorant people are and by now, I shouldn't be surprised. It's exasperating. I wish I could shake each of these individuals personally and teach them a thing or two. I do believe that there are more of us than them and these people will evolve in their intelligence once Obama's elected. Perhaps not.