Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Clinton Tries Whining About Media Again

why does she always sound like she's complaining? if she can't even manage the media, how is she going to manage the country? her problem is that she went too far in her dirty tactics and we all got clinton fatigue. really. it got boring.

Asked what the double standard is, Clinton at first demurred.

"Well, I think that it's pretty obvious to anybody who has followed it," said Clinton.

When Norris followed-up again, saying, "Just in case it's not clear to someone, I don’t want to assume. I just want you to tell me what you think the double standard is because I don't want to assume," Clinton unloaded.

"No, but you know – for example, why is the question directed at me?" she said. "I mean, neither of us has the number of delegates to win. It is a problem for both of us. And Senator Obama's supporters refuse to support a revote in Michigan, which I thought was rather odd for the Democratic Party to be against another vote. Senator Obama's supporters wanted to end this contest and short circuit it so that the votes of the people in the next upcoming contest wouldn't count because he has a slight lead. And it's by no means definitive. It would have been like calling the championship game last night with two minutes left to go because somebody was ahead. And that’s not how it turned out."
It’s Still Over for Clinton
Compilation of Clinton’s Dirty Tactics