Friday, January 21, 2005

Microsoft XP Service Pack 2 BIG problems

No blog yesterday. Microsoft killed my computer. I unwittingly installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 and my computer went nuts. So I uninstalled it and now all my computer does is turn on and turn off, repeatedly. I called Microsoft. The best they can do for me in send me a Windows XP CD – in 7-10 days and help me bring it back to life. I’m hoping I haven’t lost all my data. So consider this a warning about the service pack. Apparently, there have been a lot of problems and everyone knew about it except for meL I should know better. The MS tech support said it’s been “a nightmare” and MS even has a link: “Some programs seem to stop working after you install Windows XP Service Pack 2.” Thanks Microsoft. My next computer is a Mac.
Pass it on.
If anyone has any helpful suggestions to get me back sooner, please email me.