Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bill Richardson Impressed With Obama

update: video and text of endorsement
endorsement coming?
from dailykos:

During one of the debates: He fielded a question and then, as the next point went to another candidate, leaned toward Obama next to him on the stage and whispered, "'Boy some of these debates really boring, aren't they?' Or something like that. And he said, 'Oh god, yeah, you're right.' "

As the two were whispering, a question suddenly veered back to Richardson -- who hadn't been paying attention. "I looked at Obama and he says [whispering] 'Katrina. Katrina.' And I go back and say, 'Well, my three-point plan on Katrina is ...' Obama could have thrown me under the bus. But he didn't. So I said, 'Thanks, Obama,' and he said, 'Just listen next time.'"

Obama: the Un-Beholden President

The Apathetic Hole
Bogus Big States Argument
Obama’s Pennsylvania Strategy
It’s Still Over for Clinton
Obama Widely Underestimated